Grab yourself this AQA activity booklet for A level History Components 1 and 2. The booklet is packed with over 24 ready-to-use generic exercises for interpretations, sources and essays. As a result, it does not matter what topic you teach. Simply select a source, extract or essay question and photocopy the worksheets. The activities have been designed by experienced examiners, therefore you can be confident that your students are getting the best advice. The activities break down and scaffold the essential exam skills. As a result, your students will unlock the higher levels of the mark scheme. The AQA A level History T&L activity booklet includes:
– How to identify the main arguments in an extract for component 1
– The effective use of own knowledge in Section A, component 1
– Activities to help structure an answer in section A, component 1
– How to assess value in sources in Section A, component 2
– Making links between ingredients in Section A component 2
– What is meant by analysis in an essay?
– How to express continuity and change in an essay
School network license
This licence permits you to make the resource available to all students and staff in your institution. This can be either in digital and/or print form (including for photocopying). This resource may be distributed on your secure virtual learning environment (e.g. Moodle), however it must not be made available on any public or insecure website or other platform. See our terms and conditions for more information.